CECentral is a full-service continuing education solution for healthcare professionals seeking a convenient source of quality accredited continuing healthcare education activities. The website offers activities across a wide-range of therapeutic areas with emphasis placed on those areas most pertinent to the current landscape of healthcare delivery. Most activities are accredited for either continuing medical education (CME), continuing pharmacy education (CPE) and/or continuing nursing education (CNE) credit.
- To provide healthcare professionals with timely and relevant clinical information to improve patient care;
- To centralize on the Internet information that enhances professional competencies; and
- To utilize the latest Internet-based technologies to create a better learning experience for healthcare professionals
- Activities available in multiple formats (PDF, webcast, case study)
- Full transcript functionality - view a certificate for any activity you've completed at a later time
- Ability to add CE credits from external sources
- Activity bookmarking - save an activity for viewing later
- Indexed faculty members - search for activities by faculty name
- RSS feeds - allows for more streamlined browsing of CECentral content
- Activity ratings - share with other CECentral members your thoughts on a particular activity
CECentral features a main page and topic-based content channels, with a consistent look and feel throughout. Each content channel looks like the main page of CECentral with the key difference being that all content on the channel relates to that particular therapeutic area. Wherever you are on CECentral, clicking the "Home" link in the blue navigation bar at the top takes you to your default home page and clicking the CECentral logo in the upper left corner takes you to the main page.
If you have any suggestions on how we can make your experience at CECentral better, please don’t hesitate to use our feedback feature and tell us about them.